
Next stop on AM's magical mystery tour was Memphis, to visit some more of our friends who moved there somewhat recently.

AM was especially impressed by the size of their house. She made a feature length movie extolling its virtues, but it is too large to load here.
I would tell you more details about what they did, etc..., but since I wasn't there, I will post this with the hope that AM or JPD will take some time to fill it in.
AM's version of the trip to Alabama and Memphis. The travel time to Alabama is a few hours (SD's warned me not to reveal the exact travel time, exact location and names of our friends that we are visiting, because we are in the FBI witness protection program) so this is for your eyes only. We went to Alabama for a baby blessing for our friend the "BEE KEEPER". While the kids have a day off from school, I thought it would be great to visit our other friends who live near Memphis. As SD mentioned I videotaped the inside of their mansion and I was in awed of how big the house and how beautiful it is to have a big house. We had a great visit with them and the next day we drove to the Memphis Zoo to see some animals. We had fun visiting with our friends and the kids had fun playing and seeing each other again. It is very nice to be able to visit friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment