Saturday, September 5, 2009

Car Accident

My Saturday was pretty much shattered by an afternoon car collision. After dropping off a slide to one of our friend, I decided to take the back road to take JP short shopping at Old Navy. On our way there, a car hit our minivan on the front left driver side. I am mostly shaken by the accident but JP and I are fine. The guy was sure apologetic about the accident stating that it was all his fault. I am going to file a claim through his car insurance, so that we don't have to pay any deductable.



6 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad you're both all right, but what will you do for transportation until it's fixed?

Dimples :) said...

I'm glad you and JP are alright! Is the car fixable? I hope so.

sallyavena said...

I hope all is well and you get it back quickly. What a stress! Glad you are okay!

Tarrah M. said...

Sorry about your accident, but glad you guys are ok.

Princess said...

Did you get your van back the other day? How is it holding up?

Anonymous said...

Finally got the van back Friday.

Not impressed with Allstate (the insurer of the man who hit us) at all. We realize that its in their financial interest to try to give the runaround and drag their feet, but such poor service would make us leery of ever having them represent us.

SD